Wednesday, August 10, 2011

An ""If Only"" Moment:

I wish I could get him to notice me... Even if he just knew that I existed, I would be so incredibly happy. It's weird because it feels like I miss him; so much that it hurts, even though I've never even met him before... I'm not sure how I should think about that. haha. Damian, I know that it's probably impossible, but if you ever read this I think you are an amazing artist, and from what I've seen, an amazing person as well... Gah! I really do sound like a creeper! I promise I'm not! haha! But anyways, if I could just meet you, it would seriously make my life. I probably don't deserve it as much as the next person, but I promise you that I would make a great friend. That's the thing though: I don't want you to see me as a crazed fan. I want to be seen as a person... an individual... or whatever. You know? Anyways...
Yours truly,
Krisina Williams

(I love how I ended it as a letter. Haha!)

No comments: